The Fort Collins Senior Center &
The City of Fort Collins
A Recreational Ping Pong Competition
Saturday 28 February, 2004 at the Fort Collins Senior Center, 1200 Raintree Drive
- Adults or kids--any age can enter and Pong Out! (USATT members must be below 1500.) Entries will be accepted on a "first-come, first-entered" basis with a limit of 24 players.
- Saturday, February 28, 2003 from 8:30-10:00AM. Warm-up and check-in at 8:00AM.
- ENTRY FEE
- Only $10 per player!
- Trophies, official paddles, OR instructional tapes will be awarded to the winners. It'll be your choice! Fun will be awarded to everyone! (Trophies will be available about one week after the tournament.)
- If you have your own paddle, it must conform to general USA Table Tennis specifications. If you don't have your own, then we will provide them for you. (Pretty nice of us, eh?)
- Round Robin followed by single elimination. Each match is best 2/3 games to 11 points. Pending sufficient entries, two divisions will be formed based on skill level.
- From I-25, take the Harmony exit. Turn left (West) onto Harmony.
- Continue on Harmony for several miles. Cross College (287).
- Turn right (North) onto Shields.
- After approx 2.5 miles, take the first left after Drake (onto Raintree Drive).
- The Fort Collins Senior Center is the right side.
- Welcome! Enter the main entrance on the left and meet us in the gym.
For competition information, call Johan Alfredeen at (970) 377-3516.
For general information, call the Senior Center at (970) 224-6029.